Here are a few tips:
- Get rid of accountability and responsibility.
- Have more management than people actually doing the work.
- Compartmentalize people and services.
- No transparency.
- Schedule meetings. And more meetings. Make them long.
- Don't motivate or inspire employees.
- Solutions only get in the way of problems.
- Have more interest in managing rather than leading.
- Think inside the box.
- Do only things that are comfortable.
- Don't listen to employees.
- Certainly don't listen to customers.
And that's all I had in the 60 seconds it took to write this quick post.
Did I miss anything?