This is a round-up of articles on creativity, innovation and growth that caught my attention this week:
Why these articles?
- I am interested in the growing number of partnerships between established Western institutions and Chinese organizations
- I like to see who is hiring specific creative talent and why
- Healthcare innovation has been in the news for quite some time and I'm watching to see when it will start to go mainstream
- I believe that people are fascinated by being CEOs or Founders. What happens if we change what we call the people in charge?
- I am interested to see where innovation does not work or doesn't go as planned. What will be the long-term impact of university-led innovation centers?